Some of the successful students in RRB, TNPSC, Bank, TNUSRB (Police PC, SI) and government exams- Blessing Life Academy, Anna nagar, Chennai.
Special Offer : Free English class for IBPS clerk/PO exams 2018. *Limited period offer.
- Class teaching and doubt clarification
- Limited number of students
- Share with friends
- Spotting the error ( Parts of speech, tenses, sentences, etc.)
- Jumbled sentences
- Close test etc.
Call 97101-27493 for further details
IBPS | SBI | PO | SO | Clerk | Bank Exam | United India Insurance | Exam Coaching
Our students have successfully cleared Bank Exams and are working in Nationalised Banks including State Bank of India (SBI).
- Individual attention with limited group size
- One time fee
- Support until you get placed, attend full course, attend extra classes, and tests
- Focused book materials provided
- Limited number of students per class
- Doubt clarification
- Experienced and exam passed faculties
- Guidance from those who have passed exams
- Regular course, weekend course, crash course option available
- Fees reduction for poor and deserving students
- Scholarship for meritorious students
- Instalment options available
- Morning, noon, evening classes available, flexible timing
20 lakh new banking jobs will be created in the next 5-10 years. – News published by Business-standard.com in 2014. It is filling up fast, so start preparing now!
Please read the review of Blessing Life Academy by our students who have passed the exams.
All the best!
Syllabus for Bank Exams
RBI, SBI, IBPS, RRB: PO, SO, Clerk
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General English, General Awareness, Computers, Static GK, and Current Affairs.
- Interview Training is done by the Alumni of Blessing Life Academy who are working in banks including those who have cleared the interviews.
Basic mathematical functions / BODMAS rules
Lcm and HCF
Ratio and proportion
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance
Speed and Distance
Time and Work
Permutation and combination
The series Completing
Coding and Decoding
Statements and conclusions
Non verbal reasoning / Picture Question (basic level)
Finding the missing figure
People in the news (death, appointments, awards, resignation, trips, news makers, etc.)
Science and Technology
Places in the News
A basic level of reading comprehension
Fill in the blanks
One word substitution
Basic Computer Terminology
Hard ware and software basics
Basic Computer Parts
Ms Power Point